cfsmtb in low earth orbit

Monday, August 15, 2005

DRUG CRAZED CYCLISTS ON TEH STREETS!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comAh, yes, Bicycle Day, would Hofmann approve?

Thought the caps-lock would get your immediate attention.

'Meth heads' send bicycle thefts sky high
Police say methamphetamine users' urge to fiddle with bikes satisfies need to keep busy. Crystal methamphetamine's method of destroying brain cells is well documented. But police are now coming to a startling conclusion about another side-effect of the drug -- bike thefts are skyrocketing because crystal meth users, or "meth heads," find disassembling bikes and fiddling with bike parts satisfies their need to keep their hands busy while on the drug.

Sounds like too many cyclists I know of who are partial to a tweak. And the scary bit, they only imbibe caffeine and Goat. Bloody dopers. Bwhahahaha.

1 Comments:

  • cileo, this could be the silliest thing I've heard any cop say.

    A week or so ago, the Terrorism Dept. warned us about people who use their garages at odd hours.

    Well, I build bikes and I use my garage at odd hours. I'm neither a meth user nor a terrorist.

    Moreover, I really don't want to be anywhere near my TIG welder or the chop saw if I was gonna be on drugs. Sounds like an ambulance ride waiting to happen.

    By Blogger weezil, at 12:33 am, August 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home