cfsmtb in low earth orbit

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

When Cat Eyes Are Smiling

Slainte! *Hic*Mraow! Just wee drop of cow juice...

This entry really does belong over at beer & kittys, but I am petulantly flinging down the gauntlet to hippy

cfsmtb management proudly presents....Irish Cat Drinking Songs by Marc Gunn & The Dubliners' Tabby Cats
Are you a cat lover? Do you love to Irish drinking songs? New CD for the wonderfully demented kitty cat fantatic. Listen to music you've heard on St. Patrick's Day rewritten about cats.
This morning I woke up with Torre, my grey tabby cat, sleeping on my legs. His head perked up. His eyes were fixed in the direction of the bedroom door. In walked Tiziano, my brown tabby. I could feel Torre's legs brace against me and saw his ears fall back. Then *vroosh* with a magnificent leap he flew at Tiziano and tackled him. Tiziano shot up and raced away. What inspiration! It's moments like those that inspired me to record a CD for cat lovers like me.
Slainte!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home