cfsmtb in low earth orbit

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

But that's the way I like it baby

The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be
Yeah I've been el slacko on the blog front of late. But I've got plenty of excuses. Like a Having A Life and the usual shambolic crappy responsibilities.

Whatdoyathink of this 'spoke card' design I ripped off for aus.bicycle, inspired by this thread? Like a laminated one in the rear wheel? Contact moi or rip off the design & produce your very own.

More bicycle goodness soon. And I've got plenty to bitch, ahem, to comment upon.

tootle-pips.

3 Comments:

  • You can't. I know. I tried. My body failed me. Nice design.

    You know German playing cards (spielkarten) actually have a "B". I think it's the Jack, but I'm too lazy to go upstairs and check. Let me know if it's really important for you to know hehe :P

    ciao!

    By Blogger hippy, at 1:49 am, October 04, 2005  

  • I was just thinking I ought to get something that identifies me as an aus.bike reader, for the ATB.


    Got a high resolution version of that piccie?

    I must obtain a laminator somewhere...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 pm, October 07, 2005  

  • I'll post the best res I've got. BTW - try thew local Officeworks for laminating stuff.

    We're going to investigate getting a batch of these cards done, give us a week or so...

    By Blogger cfsmtb, at 2:38 pm, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home