cfsmtb in low earth orbit

Monday, May 23, 2005

Slight break in (bicycle) transmission

phoaarr, what a hottie
Doctor Who premiered on Australian tee-vee on Saturday night. And I can safely vouch, Christopher Ecclestone is one deadset chick magnet. I never had a crush on any of the Doctors, Tom Baker was quirky, but weird; any early interest in the mid 70's was piqued by John Waters al a Rush. But as for Mr Ecclestone. phhooaarrrrr. noice. Hey, the penny just dropped. He has more than a passing resemblance to my lovely Velophile/Bikesoiler. With one notable exception, my blokes slightly taller and far more handsome. And this Saturday, he returns home from five weeks cycling through the Australian desert. I should be so lucky. lucky lucky lucky.

prepare to be assimilated
PS: Note to the lads at
Unit, we arrived here from the sky, on that cream pie parked outside. Couldn't resist a Sparks reference.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home