Obligatory happy, cheery, diversional therapy post. I spied this glorious piece of tat via the local "Warehouse" shoppe. It's wonderfully crappy, comes in four fetching colour schemes, is a guaranteed head turner, witty conversation item, and an prime example of form over actual function.
.. Introducing the 18" Bicycle Wheel Quartz Wall Clock ..
- Radial spoking!
- Tells the time 24/7!
- 18" alloy rim!
- Matching two-tone tread with bonus inner tube. Value!
- Hard wearing "Quartz" hub! More value!
- Clock hands are a little shifter & screwdriver - with bonus glow-in-the-dark stuff. Bonus!
- Did we mention spokey-dokes! Well it's got spokey-dokes for the numerals 12, 3, 6 and 9!
- Attractive metal plate thingie masquerading as disc rotor. I think!
- It cost me 30 quid because I get easier distracted by shiny bike stuff!